- Care and compassion
EXPECTATIONS AND GOALS
- Students to create and explain their learning journey
- Students to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of Crime Stoppers, citizenship and their role in society
- Ask students to create a learning journey of what they have learnt in the program (eg journal writing, digital story, photo story, presentation, poster, ICT presentation).
- Ask students to write a reflective summary of their knowledge on: Crime Stoppers, citizenship, the need for laws, and the how and when they can use Crime Stoppers.
- Invite students to share their thoughts with the class on what Crime Stoppers means to them and their own values.
Lesson focus questions
- What does Crime Stoppers mean to you and your own values?
- Complete a reflective summary of what they have learnt in the program
Download Lesson Plan and Activities
Printable lesson plan [Download Year 7, Lesson 10 plan]
Activity A: Active citizenship word search [Download Activity A]
Activity B:Civic responsibility hidden messages [Download Activity B]
Activity C: Hidden messages [Download Activity C]
Activity D: Message in a word search [Download Activity D]