Crime Stoppers WA has developed a new service called BIKELINC that allows bike owners and related businesses to;
- list the bikes they own and their corresponding serial numbers, so they can be returned if stolen.
- provide WA Police with a tool to instantly search for and find owners of stolen bikes so they can be reunited.
- check if a second-hand bike is stolen property.
- report found bikes to WA Police.
- simplify posting of stolen bike information on social media to help owners to get their property returned safely.
Find out more at Bikelinc