Crime Stoppers WA is developing a new service called BIKELINC that allows bike owners and related businesses to;
- list the bikes they own so they can be returned, if stolen.
- provide WA Police with a tool to instantly search for and find owners of stolen bikes so they can be reunited.
- check if a second-hand bike is stolen property.
- report found bikes to WA Police.
- simplify posting of stolen bike information on social media to help owners to get their property returned safely.
We’re looking for feedback from our community. If you’re happy to share your opinion, please fill out our survey below: