Explore our free Civics & Citizenship resources to help Year 7-10 students.
We support the view that Australian schooling should develop a sense of community engagement in students by increasing their potential to be informed, responsible, ethical and active participants in society.
- Created by education experts and fulfil the needs of teachers to have high quality, Australian curriculum-aligned materials.
- Themes, lesson ideas and resources support Civics and Citizenship content descriptions and key concepts as described in the Australian Curriculum: Humanities and Social Sciences; namely; Democratic Values, The Westminster System, Justice, Participation, and Rights and Responsibilities.
- Lesson ideas within each theme can be taught in any order to best suit the interest and needs of students.
- Each theme pack can be downloaded as a PDF, accessed online and via Scootle.
- Received the Crime Stoppers International ‘Specialised Program’ Award in 2018.