Civics & Citizenship Teacher Resources
Explore our free resources to help Year 7-10 students develop a positive attitude towards their role in society.
Crime Stoppers supports the view that Australian schooling should develop a sense of community engagement in students by increasing their potential to be informed, responsible, ethical and active participants in society.
Key benefits of using these resources:
- Created by education experts
- Fulfils the needs of teachers to have high quality, Australian curriculum aligned materials
- Themes and resources support Civics and Citizenship content descriptions and key concepts as described in the Australian Curriculum: Humanities and Social Sciences; namely; Democratic Values, The Westminster System, Justice, Participation, and Rights and Responsibilities.
- Lesson ideas within each theme can be taught in any order to best suit the interest and needs of students.
- Each theme pack can be either downloaded as a pdf or accessed online (via Scootle or below);