- 25 years old at the time of her death.
- Dark skinned.
- 170cm tall.
- Slim build.
- Brown shoulder length hair, generally worn loosely tied back.
- Brown eyes.
- When located Miss Ugle was wearing jeans, white singlet and black cardigan.
- Silver coloured ring on her right hand.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- Miss Ugle frequented the Highgate and Northbridge area.
- Miss Ugle was last seen on Stirling Street, Highgate at about 8:00pm on Tuesday 26 March 2003.
- Miss Ugle remains were located in bushland in the vicinity of the Mundaring Weir on 21 April 2003.
Darylyn Meredith Ugle was 25 years old. She was about 170 cm (5’7”) tall of slim build with brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. She was wearing hipster blue jeans with a leather belt, a white top and black cardigan. She was also wearing a silver coloured ring on her right hand.
Police believe Miss Ugle was assaulted around the time of her death and that the assault was likely to have caused her death.
Miss Ugle frequented the Highgate and Northbridge areas. She was last seen in Stirling Street Northbridge about 8pm on Tuesday 25th March 2003.
On the afternoon of Monday 21 April 2003, the body of Darylyn Meredith Ugle was located a short distance off Mundaring Weir Road, Paulls Valley. A short distance from a bush track, approximately 2.5km from the Weir.
If you have any information about Darylyn Ugle’s death, or her movements on Tuesday 26 March 2003, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below. Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.