Skip to main content
Make a report

Attention If you are a victim of crime, such as burglary or car theft, please phone 131 444. Report stolen or damaged property online to WA Police.


Do you have information about this case?

Your infomation may lead to solving the crime. Please make a report. You can remain anonymous.

Please quote case number .

Make a report


  • 19 years of age.
  • Fair skin.
  • 167 cm tall.
  • Slim build.
  • Long brown hair below her shoulders.
  • Wearing a beige coloured knee length skirt, a white blouse with a flower motif and a black and silver necklace. She was carrying a dark coloured handbag.


  • Felicia went to work at 8.25am on Wednesday 10 January 1979.
  • Felica was her usual self during the day and left work at 4.30pm to walk home.
  • Felicia did not return home at the expected time of 4.45pm.
  • Felicia’s fiancé attended Felicia’s address at 6.20pm but was told she had not returned from work.
  • Felicia’s fiancé searched for Felicia but when she could not be located, he along with her parents report her missing to Police.
  • At about 8.00am on Thursday 11 January 1979 Felicia was located deceased by work colleagues in the bush area behind her work place in Kwinana.


Felicia Maria WILSON, was born in October 1959. She lived with her parents in Orelia and was due to get married in February 1979.

Felicia Maria WILSON was only 19 years old when she was murdered whilst walking home from her work on Wednesday 10 January 1979.

Felicia commenced work at the Kwinana Community Health Centre (KCHC) on Monday 8 January 1979.

At about 8.25am on Wednesday 10 January 1979 Felicia left her home address and was dropped at work at the KCHC by her father. During the course of the day she was in good spirits and carried out her duties as usual.

At about 4.30pm on this day Felicia left her work address and was last seen by her work colleague who stayed behind to lock up the premises. Felicia’s work colleague saw Felicia walk past a window and onto a footpath in front of the KCHC. This is the last known sighting of Felicia alive.

On the day of her death, Felicia is believed to have walked along a bitumen pathway which leads through light bush land towards the Kwinana Shire Office building. It was approximately a 15-minute walk from her work place to her home address in Orelia.

Felicia’s fiancé and her parents attended at the Kwinana Police Station at about 8.00pm that evening where they submitted a Missing Person’s Report.

Felicia’s family and the police conducted searches of the area in an attempt to locate Felica.

The following morning, Felicia’s work colleagues conducted a search of the bush behind KCHC and located Felica deceased in a small clearing of native bush approximately 70 metres from the bitumen path.

The person or persons responsible for Felicia’s death have not yet been identified despite a very long and intensive investigation.

If you have any information about the death of Felicia Maria WILSON, or her movements between Wednesday 10 January 1979 at 4.30pm and Thursday 11 January 1979 at 8.10am, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below.  Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.

Acknowledgement of Country

We acknowledge the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders both past and present.

Working Together by DuShong

The artwork titled ‘Working Together’ represents the Aboriginal tribes of Western Australia working together in harmony to rejuvenate the land by controlled fires.

In this artwork it also represents our community today working together to keep our neighbourhood safe from crime.

Translate »