- 25 years of age.
- Fair skinned.
- 160 cm tall.
- Slim build.
- Shoulder length dark hair.
- Wearing a red coloured short sleeved t-shirt and dark denim shorts with a belt.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- Mrs Johnson’s husband went to work at 5:30am on Monday 1 April 1996, leaving Mrs Johnson in bed and their three children at home in Warnbro.
- Mrs Johnson got the children ready for day care and pre-school before dropping them off.
- Around 9:00am she visited her mother in Warnbro.
- Mrs Johnson rang her mother from the home phone at 12:38pm that afternoon.
- Mrs Johnson had not collected one of her children from pre-school later that afternoon.
- Mrs Johnson’s Mother collected the child and went to her house and was unable to raise her. The car was in the carport and her handbag was on the kitchen bench.
- Mrs Johnson’s husband and father gained entry to the house, locating her deceased in the bathroom.
Marsha Caroline Johnson, was born in July 1970. She lived with her husband and three young children in Warnbro.
On the evening of Sunday 31 March 1996, following an early evening meal, the Johnson’s put the children to bed between 6:30pm and 7:00pm. They both watched a movie until about 9:30pm when they went to bed.
Her husband last saw Mrs Johnson at 5:30am on Monday 1 April 1996 when he left home to go to work. At that time, she appeared in good health.
That morning Mrs Johnson dropped her children off at day care and pre-school before visiting her mother in Warnbro around 9:00am. This is the last confirmed sighting of Mrs Johnson.
Mrs Johnson later made a telephone call from home to her mother at 12:38pm that day.
At 4:20pm Mrs Johnson’s father, received a telephone call at work from his wife saying that their daughter had failed to collect her son from pre-school and that her mother had been to the house but was not able to get in. Mrs Johnson’s car was in the carport, her handbag was visible on the kitchen bench and there was no response to the door or telephone.
Mrs Johnson’s husband and his father in law got to the house around 4:45pm. Gaining entry to the house, they found Mrs Johnson deceased in the bathroom.
The person or persons responsible for Mrs Johnson’s death have not yet been identified.
If you have any information about the death of Marsha Caroline Johnson, or her movements on Monday 1 April 1996 between 9:00am and 4:45pm, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below. Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.