- Dark brown skinned.
- 170cm (5 feet 6 inches) tall.
- Slim build.
- Dark brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- 19 years of age at the time of her disappearance.
- Saw a community nurse with her young baby on Thursday 15 December 1983.
- Last seen in late December 1983 at the Capricorn Roadhouse, Newman with a group of Aboriginal women.
- Reported missing on Wednesday 13 February 1985.
Miss Goodwin was born in January 1964 and was 19 years old at the time of her disappearance. She lived at Jiggalong Aboriginal Community near Newman with her de-facto partner and a baby boy called ‘Lindsay’.
Miss Goodwin saw a community nurse with her baby at the Punmu Community at Lake Dora (inland from Newman) on Thursday 15 December 1983, at the time she and the child were in good health.
Miss Goodwin was last seen alive around Christmas time 1983 at the Capricorn Roadhouse, Newman with a number of other Aboriginal women.
She was reported as a missing person on Wednesday 13 February 1985, some 14 months after she went missing. Her de-facto partner and grandmother took care of the baby boy.
The person or persons responsible for Miss Goodwin’s disappearance have not yet been identified.
If you have any information about the disappearance of Eunice Goodwin, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a report online at www.crimestopperswa.com.au Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.