- 12 years of age at time of disappearance.
- Fair complexion.
- 152cms (5 feet) tall.
- Thin build.
- Light brown hair.
- Hazel eyes.
- Was last seen wearing a light blue t-shirt, dark blue towelling shorts with a white trim around the legs and a pair of brown and fawn striped sneakers with white socks.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- At 6.45pm on 30 October 1980, went to play basketball in Collie with friends.
- At 8.45pm went to the pizza shop with a friend opposite the basketball courts.
- Started walking home at 9pm, last seen crossing the railway line towards Forrest Street.
Lisa Marie Mott was born in May 1968, she was 12 years of age at the time of her disappearance and lived on Atkinson Street in Collie with her Mother and two sisters.
At 6.45pm on Thursday 30 October 1980, Lisa left her home address to go to the local basketball courts situated on Throssell Street, Collie. At the time she was accompanied by a friend and had her mother’s permission to attend the courts on the understanding that she would get a lift home with the mother of Lisa’s friend. This was only the third time Lisa had been permitted out at night time with all previous occasions; to attend the basketball courts.
Lisa shot some goals at the courts but spent most of her time talking and socialising with several friends. At 8.45pm Lisa and a friend went to a pizza shop opposite the courts and returned to the courts a few minutes later.
At 9pm Lisa decided to walk home, with a friend accompanying her part of the way. They walked along Throssell Street, turning right on to Harvey Street towards the railway crossing. Within this vicinity Lisa’s friend stopped as she had to return to the basketball courts, and watched Lisa cross the railway line to Forrest Street.
This was the last time Lisa was sighted and she has not been seen since. The person or persons responsible for Lisa’s disappearance have not yet been identified.
If you have any information about the disappearance of Lisa Marie Mott, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below. Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.