- 61 years of age at time of disappearance.
- Light skinned.
- 175cm (5 feet 7 inches) tall.
- Stocky build.
- Balding fair hair.
- Green eyes.
- Walked with a slight limp due to an injury to his left leg.
- Last seen wearing a speckled grey top and mid grey trousers.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- Withdrew a large amount of cash from the ANZ Bank in Fremantle on the day he went missing.
- Was due to meet an unknown person that evening.
- Was last seen on Friday 9 August 1991.
- Mr Archer’s vehicle was found burnt out at Bullfinch (north of Southern Cross) in early October 1991.
Mr Archer was known to his family and friends as ‘Gordon’. He was an experienced seaman and was also a business man. Mr Archer was divorced and had adult children. He lived in White Gum Valley.
On Friday 9 August 1991, Mr Archer withdrew a large amount of cash from the ANZ Bank, Fremantle. Mr Archer went to his wife’s address in Mandurah that evening and he left there alone in his fully imported gold coloured 1981 Toyota Avanti Chaser, registered number 7SK327 (WA) between 7 and 8pm to meet an unknown person. Mr Archer was never seen again.
His vehicle was found burnt out, at Bullfinch (north of Southern Cross) in early October 1991.
The person or persons responsible for Mr Archer’s disappearance have not yet been identified.
If you have any information about the disappearance of Neville Gordon Archer or his movements around Perth on 9 August 1991, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below. You can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.