- 37 years of age at the time of disappearance.
- Fair skinned.
- 164cm tall.
- Medium build.
- Brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- Was last seen leaving a pizza store in Wembley around 8pm on Wednesday 12 January 1994.
- A booking was made in Mr La Falce’s name with Ansett Airlines on Thursday 13 January 1994 for a flight to Adelaide the following day.
- His vehicle, a blue Ford Courier tray-top, was located in the long term car park at Perth Domestic Terminal on the morning of Friday 14 January 1994.
- A flight left for Adelaide around 7.15am on Friday 14 January 1994 and the seat reserved in Mr La Falce’s name was occupied.
Nicola LA Falce was born in June 1956 and worked as a self-employed bricklayer. At the time of his disappearance, he was separated from his Wife.
He was last seen around 8pm on Wednesday, 12 January 1994. He left a pizza shop in Wembley and drove away in his blue Ford Courier tray-top, registered number 8JH818. There have been no confirmed reported sightings of him since this time.
At 2.37pm the following afternoon, Thursday 13 January 1994, Ansett Airlines received a telephone booking in the name of Mr La Falce. The booking was to fly from Perth to Adelaide the following day.
Early the following morning Friday 14 January 1994, Mr La Falce’s blue Ford Courier was located in the long-term car park of the Perth Domestic Airport. A 7.15am an Ansett Airlines flight left for Adelaide and the seat reserved in Mr La Falce’s name was occupied. This is the last recorded movement by him or a person using his name.
The person or persons responsible for Mr La Falce’s disappearance have not been identified.
If you have any information about the disappearance of Nicola La Falce, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below. Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and a reward is offered.