- 39 years of age at time of disappearance.
- Light skinned.
- 165cm (5 feet 5 inches) tall.
- Medium build.
- Brown shoulder length hair.
- Green eyes.
- It is unknown what she was last seen wearing.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- Mother of four children under the age of 15 years.
- Lived in Duncraig with her husband and children.
- Last seen dropping one her young children off in Wangara around 9.30am on Tuesday 18 March 1986.
- Had an appointment in Perth that morning and was due to attend a friend’s place for a party at 11am, however never attended the party.
- Reported missing by her husband on Friday 21 March 1986 at Warwick Police Station.
Sharon Elizabeth Fulton was born in Dubbo New South Wales in May 1946. She was an only child and got married when she was 21, in Brisbane Queensland. Her husband was employed by the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) and he was posted to RAAF bases both within Australia and overseas.
The Fulton family moved to Western Australia in February 1983 when Mr Fulton was transferred to Perth through his work and they lived in Duncraig.
Sharon Fulton was the mother of four children under the age of 15 years at the time of her disappearance. She was a caring mother who also enjoyed catching up with friends and was a keen ten pin bowler, competing in local competitions.
Around 9.30am on Tuesday 18 March 1986, Mrs Fulton left her home address in Readshaw Road, Duncraig.
Mrs Fulton had earlier rung a friend who was having a party at 11am that morning to inform her that she may be a little late as she had an appointment in Perth. Police are unaware of what appointment this was.
At about 11.30am Mr Fulton picked up their three-year old son from Wangara and returned home. Mrs Fulton was not at home when they arrived.
It has been confirmed that Mrs Fulton did not attend the party as arranged and there has been no sightings of her since she left her home address in Duncraig.
Mrs Fulton reported missing to the Warwick Police Station on Friday 21 March 1986.
The person or persons responsible for Mrs Fulton’s disappearance have not yet been identified.
If you have any information in relation to the disappearance of Sharon Elizabeth Fulton, her movements around Tuesday 18 March 1986, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a report online below. All reports to Crime Stoppers can be made anonymously if you wish and rewards are available.