It takes a great deal of courage for people to pass on information they have regarding workplace misconduct or inappropriate behaviour.
While many people want to share that information, they may be reluctant to do so because they don’t trust the internal reporting system provided and fear reprisals from the organisation if they make a report.
Safe2Say provides a safe, trusted, anonymous and independent integrity reporting platform for staff to report what they know. It’s powered by Crime Stoppers WA who have been experts in the anonymity business for over 25 years.
Safe2Say also enhances an organisation’s culture, reputation and employee well-being by showing that you take matters of misconduct and integrity seriously.
- Features two-way anonymous chat
- Allows organisations to comply with their obilgations under the Treasury Laws Amendment (Enhancing Whistleblower Protections) Act 2019.
- Anonymity guarantee using the Tor network
- Reports go via Safe2Say directly to your organisation
- Ready to use or build-your-own report forms which can be personalised with organisation’s logo & brand colours.
- Profits made through Safe2Say go back into the community
To find out more, please visit the Safe2Say website or contact email@example.com