If you’ve previously visited our website, you’ll now notice a significant change in its appearance.
Our primary goal is to provide you with an enhanced experience while interacting with Crime Stoppers WA, whether it involves taking action, learning about or supporting us to create a safer WA.
Some of the new features include:
- search functions to simplify navigation
- a short video that explains our unique attributes which is available with captions in 6 languages other than English.
- an increased number of resources
- improved menu structures, extended colour schemes and patterns
- implementation of accessibility standards for colours, font sizes and links
We’re all working together for a safer WA and you can make a difference.
Last year our website received over 200,000 visitors with more than 55,000 people sharing valuable information with us, contributing to a positive impact on the places we live and work.