Mandurah Detectives are investigating an armed robbery that occurred in Dawesville on Sunday 10 November 2019.
Around 3.15 pm four teenage boys were fishing on a jetty in Estuary Road, approximately 300 metres north of the Dawesville Foreshore Reserve.
They were threatened by four males aged between 17 and 21 years old, one armed with a machete and another with a bottle (see two composite images attached).
They stole phones, cash and jewellery before leaving the area in an older model, dark Subaru Forester described as:
– Dark in colour, possible dark blue with faded paint down the side.
– Had a travel pod/plastic case on the roof.
– Was displaying red P plates.
– Possible partial registration of “WR”
– Seen camping in the Dawesville area prior to the incident and known the frequent the area.
– All occupants of the vehicle are described as being between the age of 17 and 20 years old.
The boys were uninjured in the incident.
Anyone who may have witnessed the robbery, has dashcam footage of the vehicle or the area at the time of the robbery, or has any information is asked to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or by making a report online at www.crimestopperswa.com.au. Reports can remain anonymous.