- 46 years of age.
- 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm) tall.
- Medium build.
- Wavy brown hair.
QUICK CASE FACTS:
- Gwenneth Graham lived with her husband in Balga.
- Last seen leaving the Malthouse Tavern around 11:15pm on Friday 27 September 1974.
- Reported missing on 1 October 1974.
- Body located by two young boys in bushland off Balga Avenue, Balga on Sunday 6 October 1974.
Gwenneth Graham was born Gwenneth Murray in May 1928. She lived in Balga with her husband.
Balga is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia and is located approximately 13km north of the Perth Central Business District.
Mrs Graham was seen around 11:15pm leaving the Malthouse Tavern, Balga on Friday 27 September 1974. Both the WAFL and VFL football grand finals were played the following day.
Mrs Graham was reported missing, by her husband, on Tuesday 1 October 1974.
Around 10.30am on Sunday October 6, 1974 the body of Mrs Graham was located by two young boys in a bush area surrounded by Balga Avenue, Heyshot Road, Climping Street and Walderton Avenue, Balga.
A number of items were located near the body including some money and a packet of cigarettes.
The person or persons responsible for Mrs Graham’s murder have not yet been identified.
If you have any information about the murder of Gwenneth Graham, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below. Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.