- 28 years of age at time of disappearance.
- Fair complexion.
- 154cms (approx. 5 feet) tall.
- Thin build.
- Brown hair.
- Blue eyes.
- Was last seen wearing a black skirt, a black long-sleeved top, black sandals and a leather choker with a dolphin pendant.
- Lisa Govan was born in February 1971, she was 28 years of age at the time of her disappearance and lived on Cassidy Street in Kalgoorlie.
- During the early hours of 8 October 1999, Lisa and some of her friends were at a social gathering at an address on Boulder Road in Kalgoorlie, just adjacent to the Foundry Hotel.
- Lisa remained at the address after her friends departed.
- This is the last confirmed sighting of Lisa and despite intensive inquiries and extensive media coverage Australia wide, Lisa has not been located.
- The person or persons responsible for Lisa’s disappearance have not yet been identified.
- On 30 January 2021, the Government of Western Australia approved a reward of $1,000,000 be offered for information which leads to the apprehension and conviction of the person, or persons, responsible for Lisa’s murder.
- The Government may be prepared to consider recommending a protection from prosecution, or pardon for any informant with information that leads to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for Lisa’s death, provided that the informant was not directly responsible for the death of Lisa Govan.
- If you have any information about the disappearance of Lisa Govan, please contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report below. Please remember that you can remain anonymous if you wish and rewards are offered.
- The WA Police Force remains committed and dedicated to finding those responsible for the disappearance and suspected homicide of Lisa.
- The matter is still an ongoing and active investigation that sits with the Special Crime – Homicide Squad.
- Someone out there knows what happened to Lisa.
- Allegiances change over time. Relationships and circumstances change. Someone has intimate knowledge that can help.
- And this one-million-dollar reward has the ability to change their life.
- But more importantly, it also has the ability to change the lives of Lisa’s family.
- They can possibly get answers as to what happened to their dear daughter and sister.
- If you know something – come forward – let us know.